Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My greatest blessings

The greatest thing that God has blessed me with is my children. While there have been times I have wondered how we are going to make it. And even though I did not plan them all I can not imagine my life with out them. God knew just what I needed and when I needed it. He has been with me and is showing me how to be a good mom, though I always feel I can do better. I am glad that we can just go in their rooms and play and have a great time and they are not upset and disappoint they don't get to go to Pump it Up, Monkey Joes, Chuck E Cheese, the Zoo, and so on. While I take them when I can it is not as often as I know that most kids would like. But I am very grateful that my kids don't mind and love me the same. Thank you God for my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment